This cemetery was named after a farm that was occupied by an Irish unit. It was started in 1917 and continued in use after the armistice for reburials from the battlefield. The cemetery contains the graves of two of Ulverston's fallen, William James Chorley and Thomas Park Jones. The cemetery was visited by Janet and Tony Eglin on 28th August 2019, respects were paid and crosses laid at both graves.
The Commonwealth War Graves Commission website also has information on the New Irish Farm Cemetery.